Saturday, October 15, 2011

Selling Subway Art & Other Stuff!



I've finally decided to get back into painting signs (this will be for sale in my Etsy shop: Ties2ThePast)!

We've been working in our garage/basement, cleaning it out & getting my husband's workbench in place and a work area for me on the opposite side.
No photos...yet...but will have some when we near completion.

Anyway...I was going to wait until after my retirement (at the end of 2011) but have the urge to paint...now!!!




I also have been collecting old, beat up china to make mosaics.  And I have several aqua mason jars ready to be made into hanging lights.  AND old teacups, sugar bowls, creamers, & plates to be made into lamps & other fun stuff!

Via



You know...I really don't have time to work until the end of the year!  I have too many projects in my  head!!!!!

Via



The Fall weather is going to be perfect this weekend in Georgia!
There will probably be around 8 billion people in the mountains to see the color.
Since we live in the mountains, think I'll stay on our front porch and enjoy the scenery at home!!




♥'s
Sherry


Oh BTW...I bought this bench last week...love it!...love it!
It will live in my garage until I get our guest room (which used to be my crafting room) cleaned out & redone.  I DO need to retire...NOW!!



3 comments:

  1. Lucky you to be able to stay in and enjoy the colors of Fall. So sorry to be so late in getting to visit but I'm glad you chose to be a part of Seasonal Sundays this past week and hope you'll join me again this week.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do need to get retired. I am retired and still cannot get all my stuff done but oh well it is fun. The bench is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bench! Beautiful! Thanks so much for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday link party--hope you'll be back this week!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I ♥ hearing from you!