Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New Stuff in My Etsy Shop!

Since my husband has been out of the hospital & since I'm home from work caring for him, I've had the opportunity to paint some signs & put some stuff on Etsy!

I ♥ painting signs!


These are all for sale in my Etsy Shop!


Some for Christmas greetings,
some for Christmas gifts!

I've also found some vintage sheet music I've been holding on to for ever & decided to list it.


The graphics are amazing!


Many suitable for framing!


Several are WWI, military type.

Almost all are from the early 1900's!
If you're interested, scoot on over to my shop, Ties2ThePast!  
I'll be listing over 20 pieces of sheet music & more holiday stuff (as I get it done)!!

Have fun shopping!!!

♥'s
Sherry

P.S. I'm happy to do custom colors!

2 comments:

  1. Absolute sweetness!
    Sending you hugs as
    we zoom down the train
    tracks to my brother's
    for Thanksgiving. Thank
    you for joining in on
    Monday Moments! Have
    a wonderful holiday!

    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I ♥ hearing from you!