Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

This morning, my sweet husband took me to Cracker Barrel for a Christmas Eve breakfast. 
I had cinnamon French toast....yummy!!!!

On the way home, we drove around our country neighborhood to look at storm damage.
Thursday, a EF3 tornado (150 mph winds) went through our area, missing our place by less than 1 mile. 

Lots of barns & sheds ripped up, as well as trees & roofs but no one was badly injured.

Luckily, the storm didn't bother this little fella or his momma!


Don't you just love that fuzzy face??!!

 

Merry Christmas Eve!
♥'s
Sherry

P.S.
I'm officially retired!!!  
Yesterday was my last day at Harley-Davidson of Cartersville as their marketing & events director.  Looking forward to the New Year & spending time with family & friends!! 


Join me at these parties!!!
Seasonal Sundays 
Saturday Night Special 

6 comments:

  1. Ugh! I can't handle the cuteness.

    Congratulations on your retirement. I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on your being retired and I am sure you will enjoy it as I do. I am glad ya'll are okay. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Retirement hopefully means more time for crafting and blogging. Yay!
    Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so sweet!

    Thanks so much for being a part of Seasonal Sundays. Merry Christmas.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sherry,

    I'm so glad the tornado missed your home -- that was a close call. These photos are adorable!! I just love the mother and youngster. :) Thanks for sharing.

    Congratulations on your retirement. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Merry Christmas!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sherry... lots for you to celebrate!... hope you had a Merry Christmas!... and I am happy the storm did not affect you too bad... those little furry faces are adorable!... Happy Retirement to you and Happy New Year!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I ♥ hearing from you!