Friday, March 28, 2014

So long...for now!



Friends,

I've decided to close my blog, my website, & my Etsy shop down for awhile....maybe forever.

As many of you know, my sweet husband passed away suddenly in January.
Life will never be the same, I painfully miss him every day.

With all the changes come new responsibilities, to myself & my business.

Bill & I were partners in The BarnQuiltStore.
Now that he's gone, I just don't have it in my heart to paint & create as I did before.
I'm sure it will return, but in the mean while, I'm taking time off.

I need to get "my house in order", take time to travel, work in my gardens, etc.

A special thanks to all of you that helped make my BarnQuiltStore successful!!!
I appreciate the friendships I've made through this blog & my business.

I'll still be reading & enjoying your blogs and peacefully spending time with my sweet kitten & family.

Thank you,
♥'s
Sherry

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you'll be seeing this, Sherry, but I happened on your post tonight. My own dear husband passed away recently. We were a good pair. Always together and happy. Sounds like you and Bill had that kind of relationship. I can imagine how much you miss him and the life you had together. There's nothing easy about this, but I do find it helps to know others care and haven't forgotten my loss. God bless you

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I ♥ hearing from you!