Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sittin' on my desk for Christmas....

Do you remember the post I did about the cute Halloween 'arrangement' I had gotten off eBay (a couple years ago) and I promised to show you my Christmas one???

Well...here it is!!!!!!!



Isn't it just the cutest ever??? 

I ♥ snowmen & use them all over the house at the holidays.

I wrote to the lady that made these, since she hasn't been on eBay for a long time, & she said she hoped to be back in business soon.  Unfortunately, I haven't seen anything new from her.

Too bad!  Her crafts are so beautifully done!  Every stitch is perfect & the arrangements are so sweet.
I also appreciate the fact that she uses repurposed containers like this old sauce pan.

Hope everyone is having fun getting ready for Christmas...it's not very far away!!!!

♥'s
Sherry

PS  On a sadder note, my 18 year old Maxie cat passed away yesterday am.  He had cancer but had lived a full & wonderful life with our family.  We'll miss him & his silly antics.  Thanks for the time we had together, sweet Max...I love you!

4 comments:

  1. So sorry about sweet Max. I love my cat so much it would be terrible to lose him. The snowman display is darling. merry♥O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute snowmen :)

    I'm so sorry about your kitty {{{Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear about your Maxie -- I lost my little tortie, Tahoe, to cancer too. Your boy must have been well loved to have lived such a long life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about Maxie. Our oldest is 15, I know that day will come. Sending healing hugs.

    Darling deco!!

    *hugs*deb

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I ♥ hearing from you!