Sunday, October 10, 2010

Two days, Too late...for the Barn Chicks Party!!!

I apologize to all the Barn Chicks, especially Julie Marie! 
I completely missed the Barn Chicks Party last Friday!!!
Please forgive me!!
I haven't been out lately to take photos of barns but did get the one below of my favorite 'See Rock City Barn' on a cool Fall morning.  The misty creek beside it was sending off a spooky fog...perfect for October!


Barn Location:  Hwy 41 between Adairsville & Calhoun, GA
 Again, I apologize for my tardiness!
I'll do better next month....I hope!!

♥'s
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry, thanks for a pretty post... I love that barn and the mist makes it look even more beautiful... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sherry that image was completely worth the wait! It is wonderful with all that fog. hugs♥olive

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I ♥ hearing from you!