Saturday, January 19, 2013

New Barn Quilts for The BarnQuiltStore!

Last week was an unusually rainy and dreary week here in Georgia.
I took advantage of the weather and spent some quality time in my workshop painting barn quilts!



I've photographed each barn quilt 2 ways so you could see how it looks hung on point or hung square.



Amazing how different they look, isn't it??!!



Each of these barn quilts are going to be for sale on my website, The BarnQuiltStore, as soon as I get a chance to load them.



Spring is just around the corner....bet you could you find a place at your home to hang a barn quilt!
How about on your garden shed, porch, or maybe even over your garage door??
They're so fun and colorful adding that special 'something' to your outdoor decor!!

Remember.....they aren't just for barns anymore!!!!

Keep watching, I have several more new patterns in the works!!


♥'s
Sherry

Joining the parties at:
Cowgirl Up
The Marketplace
Manic Monday
Time to Shine
Tutorials & Tips
Whatever You Want Wednesday
Wicked Awesome Wednesday
All Star Block Party
Wow Me Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesday
Lil Luna Link Party
Crafty Soiree
Time Travel Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
Transformation Wednesday
Inspiration Gallery
Find A Friend Friday
Weekend Wanderer
Show & Tell Friday
Catch As Catch Can
Farm Girl Friday
Strut Your Stuff Saturday
SNS 172
Weekend Wrap Up Party

4 comments:

  1. Fun, fun, fun! All darling, but the first is my favorite! Great job. Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy girl!! Beautiful work, wishing you many sales!
    *hugs*deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sherry. Came over from Flea Market Garden to see you barn quilts. Being a quilter, I find them delightful. You've given me something to think about!
    best from Tunisia,
    nadia

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I ♥ hearing from you!